.

.

Wednesday 8 January 2014

I wonder What What i Wanna Be !!




I wanna be necessity of his life
I wanna be air without which he cant survive
I wanna be part of his blood
I wanna be his favorite flower's bud

I wanna be moisture of his eye
I wanna be knot of his tie
I wanna be the cushion he hug
I wanna be his coffee mug

I wanna be secret drawer of his room
I wanna be a tool to make his fun go zoom
I wanna the day dreams he fantasize
I wanna be his passion he can never criticize

I wanna be his relaxing chair
I wanna be the girl he always stare 
I wanna be his warm coat in cold
I wanna be his deep feelings untold

If I become all these things and we both go mad as could be guessed 
I would let my all strength to make sure this lovely painting of emotions is never messed !!





1 comment: